Affordable Colleges Group Gives Capital University Nod for High ROI
Posted by Nichole Johnson |
Friday, July 19, 2013
Affordable Colleges Online included Capital University in its recently released ranking of Ohio colleges and universities that give students and families the highest return on their investment.
AC Online: Highest Return on Investment Colleges in Ohio ranked Capital 26th out of 44 ranked schools after analyzing more than 300 Ohio schools. Only the state's top-tier schools made the cut for the ranking, which according to the organization included top colleges “that provided students the biggest return on investment" based on:
- Net tuition prices
- Graduate's average starting salaries and ROI calculation
- Fully accredited, four-year not-for-profit institutions
"You’d expect better earnings in your field with a college education," the Affordable Colleges website reads. "But these schools show consistent payoffs in the workplace, based on data from:
- PayScale.com’s 2013 College Earnings Report
- Integrated Post-Secondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- The Carnegie Foundation"
We know how strong our commitment is to helping students and families afford their Capital education. But it’s nice to see that others are taking notice, too.