• academic - glasses02
Employee Services

  • Faculty, staff and hourly employees with temporary or permanent disabilities can make a request for workplace accommodations through the Coordinator of Disability Services. In most cases documentation from licensed, medical professionals is required to secure such accommodations as the relocation of classroom assignments, modification of work hours, etc. Persons who are denied accommodations can appeal the decision to the University Provost or appropriate Vice President.