08.25.2016: » Health Services Letter to Students and Families

  • In this section..

    • Center for Wellness

      Where are we located?
      Kline Building
      2311 East Main Street

      Located between the Blackmore Library and Battelle Hall

      Contact us by phone :

      Or by Fax: 

      For Emergencies:
      Please contact Public Safety at 614-236-6666

      Call-in hours for Free Consultation with a Registered Nurse
      Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8 to 11 am
      Tuesday/Thursday: 3 to 6 pm

      Normal Hours
      Mon 9:00 am-6:30 pm
      Tues 9:00 am-7 pm
      Weds 9:00 am-5 pm
      Thurs 9:00 am-7 pm
      Fri 9:00 am-3 pm

      Summer Hours
      Mon-Thurs 9:00 am to 4 pm
      Fri 9:00 am-3 pm

      Services are limited and subject to change during the summer.

      Call us if you have questions or to schedule a medical, counseling, or disability services appointment, and leave a voicemail message if necessary.


    • EMERGENCY? CALL 614.236.6666

      If you feel you are in a life-threatening situation and you're on Bexley's campus, call Public Safety at 614-236-6666.

      If Public Safety determines you don't need to be taken to the emergency room, an officer will contact Residence Life and Housing staff (even for students who don't live on campus) so that an on-site staff member can help assess your need and contact the appropriate on-call center staff member.

      For non life-threatening situations:

      • Commuter and residential students may contact Residential and Commuter Life at 614-323-3282.
      • Residential students should consult with their Resident Assistant or Area Director.
      • Capital Law School students who are on the law school campus and need emergency medical or counseling services outside of normal business hours should call the law school security desk at 614-236-6161.