• stud
Required Forms for Incoming Students
  • Health and Emergency Contact Forms

    Students entering Capital must return the Health History, Immunization Record and Student Emergency Contact forms before July 1, 2014. 

    Health and Emergency Forms
    Forms Description
    New Student Health Forms Packet (PDF)   This document contains the following health forms: Health History, Meningococcal and Hepatitis B Vaccination Status Form and the Student Immunization Record.
    Confidential Emergency Contact Information Form (PDF)   New Capital students should use this form to notify authorized Capital University health services and Residence Life personnel of personal emergency contact and health information.

    Immunization Requirements

    The required immunizations are:

    • Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis; within the last ten years
    • Measles, Mumps, Rubella: 2 immunizations
    • Polio: completed series; list last date of booster
    • Tuberculosis Questionnaire must be completed; if any questions are answered "yes" then a TB test will be required

    If you fail to meet these requirements, you will not be able to attend classes or check into residence halls.

    Recommended immunizations are the Hepatitis B (required for nursing students) and Meningitis vaccines. You are urged to get the required immunizations and completed forms to the Center for Health and Wellness as soon as possible to avoid delaying your start in fall classes.  

    Housing Forms

    All Capital students must complete one of the form options below. Submit forms by June 1, 2014. 

    Table of housing forms for incoming students
    Forms Description
    Online Housing Application
    Campus Housing Agreement (PDF)
    If you're planning to live on campus, both the online application and the printed agreement must be received in order to be placed in housing. Please:
    1. Complete the Online Housing Application
    2. Then print and complete a Campus Housing Agreement (PDF), and mail this document to the Residence Life Office
    Housing Release Request Proces All first and second-year students are required to live in university housing. However, Capital University does recognize that some students may live within the area or have other circumstances that make them eligible to reside off-campus. Please complete and submit this form if you are considering living off campus.

    Early Arrivals

    Students who meet certain guidelines may be eligible for early arrival. Please see the early arrival guidelines and application for more information.